[Openstack-docs] Introduction - Lana Brindley

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon Oct 28 03:55:26 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Today is my first day as a technical writer at Rackspace, so I thought
I'd drop a line to the mailing list to introduce myself.

I've been working on Red Hat documentation for the past six years or so,
primarily cloud-based, so Openstack isn't too much of an ideological or
technological leap for me. I've been a tech writer for about eight years
all up, and I also have a postgraduate degree in technical
communications (as well as business degrees in information systems and
marketing).

I'm working with the Australian engineering group under Michael Still.
I'm based in Brisbane, but I should hopefully have the chance to meet up
with other contributors around the world from time to time.

You can find me all over the internet, primarily at G+
(http://plus.google.com/109940408979717402314) and Twitter
(http://twitter.com/loquacities), and at http://lanabrindley.com.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers,
Lana

--
Lana Brindley