[Openstack-docs] New Python API guide

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Sun Oct 27 03:01:41 UTC 2013

Yeah, I'm not sure if this belongs in the "api" docs or not. The Python API
is a different beast from the REST API. I see this as more of a guide for
Python programmers.

Also, I think the definitive reference for all of the relevant Python
classes and functions should be the Sphinx-generated
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/python-*client/ sites (although if the
RST->DocBook stuff gets done, then these can be slurped in). I'd really
like to see the quality of these improved and made consistent across the
projects. I think the keystoneclient one is probably the best one right now.

Lorin

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Diane Fleming <diane.fleming at rackspace.com