[Openstack-docs] Havana Install - Neutron chapter

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 19:52:48 UTC 2013

Thanks.  I have a suggestion/nitpick: currently, the actually installation details for Neutron have been put in a file called section_neutron-install-network-node.xml.  I believe this is a bit of a misnomer, since it actually also includes documentation for setting up the required parts of Neutron on the compute and controller nodes as well.  Perhaps we should split the file into multiple parts?  I didn't initially in my commit just as a side effect of writing it in a couple large bursts, but I don't think a large, monolithic file is the way to go.

Best Regards,
Solly