[Openstack-docs] Havana Install - Neutron chapter

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 18:20:32 UTC 2013

I just realized that my concepts section could use some diagrams of how the various parts of Neutron work together (visual explanations can be very useful).  I think the old guide had some of those that we might be able to drop in to the new version, or I could create some new diagrams.  What is the preferred method for creating diagrams for the OpenStack docs?