[Openstack-docs] Generating PDF files for docs reviews

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:28:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed I often checkout the patch and generate PDF to check their contents
when I review documents (admin guide or API docs).
XML is not user-friendly format to read :-(

How about generating PDF (or HTML) document from the patch in Jenkins job
and create a link in gate results? I believe it really helps reviewers
to check content changes.

It takes some more disk volumes but I think it is much smaller than
volumes of devstack tempest logs so it doesn't matter.

Akihiro MOTOKI <amotoki at gmail.com>