[Openstack-docs] Hi all

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Oct 1 03:19:46 UTC 2013

Tom Fifield asked me to make you aware of a change I'm making:

There's a bug that requested that TempURL and FormPost be added to the Object Storage API v2 Reference. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1224562)

However, this information was already moved to the new Configuration Reference.

Then, Anne Gentle asked that I include the TempURL and FormPost information in both books.

So, I submitted this change: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49098/ which conditionalizes content in the doc/config-reference/object-storage/section_object-storage-features.xml<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49098/1/doc/config-reference/object-storage/section_object-storage-features.xml> file in the Config Reference so that TempURL and FormPost are NOT conditionalized (but everything else IS conditionalized).

Then, I updated the Object Storage API v2 Reference to include this file so that it picks up the TempURL and FormPost information. (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/47917/)

The logic is, when I include a direct reference to this file from the Object Storage API v2 Reference, it won't pick up the content that is conditionalized, but it will pick up the non-conditionalized content.

But in order for the second change (47917) to work, the first change (49098) has to be pushed.

Thoughts? Comments?

Thanks,

Diane
Diane Fleming