[Openstack-docs] docutils repo?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Nov 27 15:27:39 UTC 2013

On 11/27/2013 04:15 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com
> <mailto:aj at suse.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 11/26/2013 10:39 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>     > [...]
>
>     > I've asked #openstack-infra for help and got pointers on how to
>     request
>     > a new repo - and since fungi was confused by "docutils" I took the
>     > proposal from the etherpad and proposed "doctools". The patch is at:
>     > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58623/
>     >
>     > I created an initial repository consisting of all the content from the
>     > tools subdirectory of openstack-manuals and pushed it to
>     > https://github.com/ajaeger/doctools. Do you think that's the proper
>     > initial layout and content? Or should I remove some more files?
>
>     Two questions for all of you:
>
>     * Is doctools the proper name for the repository?
>     * Does the initial repository look fine?
>
>     I'd like to move forward with https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58623,
>

> I reviewed and have a minor nit, but I also wonder if the clouddocs

thanks, fixed the nit.

> maven plugin should be in the same repository? Will the same people be
> working on all the tools or is the maven plugin outside enough to be in

We can later add the plugin - and indeed this repository would be the
proper place to add it to unless we maintain it separately.

If we do it and want to keep the history of the plugin, now is the ideal
time for it. So, what do David and you think?

If we want to merge it in later, we can merge it in without history on
our own or need to ask the infra-team to merge it with history,