[Openstack-docs] OpenStack Docs Google Hangout Monday, December 2, 2013 at 03:00:00 UTC

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Nov 25 23:10:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I've been wanting to get us chatting online as a final wrap-up to Icehouse
planning, so I've convinced Tom, Summer, and Stephen to join me in a Google
Hangout next Sunday in my evening time, Summer and Tom's morning time.

The idea is to pepper us with questions about the Summit, then discuss the
Icehouse release and documentation plans. Here's an outline for the
discussion, also on the wiki:

Creating new CLI Reference listing commands and subcommands
Moving API specs into project repos
Creating OpenStack API Guide
Documenting what types of content goes into each book
Maintaining Install Guide
Maintaining and revising Cloud Administrator Guide
Prioritizing docs - integrated projects, training guides, DocImpact, reviews
Anything else? Add it to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/DocTeamMeeting#Google_Hangout_for_Docs

A few minutes before the scheduled time, I'll publish the Google On Air
link from my annegentle at gmail.com account. For more info about Google On
Air, see http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/onair.html#tab0

I hope you all can make it!