[Openstack-docs] Singlesourcing w/ Xmetal, using oXygen as interface

Andy Dugas adugas at vmware.com
Thu Nov 21 00:54:38 UTC 2013

Hello!

I'm new to the OpenStack community.

Most of our doc team uses Xmetal and DITA. I understand the need to use oXygen with the plugin.

My questions is, XML being XML, if I could use Xmetal locally as an editor, then use oXygen to move the same files in and out of the OpenStack doc repositories. Would our CMS-related tags be accepted (ie, ignored) or would they (or anything else in this scenario) prevent their inclusion in OpenStack docs?

Please advise.

Andy Dugas
Staff Technical Writer
adugas at vmware.com
3421 Hillview Ave. Palo Alto CA 94304 (work)
USA-CA-Promontory A
1-650-427-3803