[Openstack-docs] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [Nova] Blueprint review process

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 16:49:26 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Well, I think initially our gap analysis is the open bug queue (particularly those that have come in via DocImpact) and catching up on that - that's not to say a wider gap analysis wouldn't be beneficial if someone was willing to do it. I can certainly see how wider gaps relating to the bigger picture might gradually be introduced in spite of the DocImpact process.

What I'm pondering here though is how we can then work to ensure that there is more clarity around what documentation changes are nominally required - relevant to a given code change - earlier in the process (ideally when blueprints are actually being approved). To put it more generally "how can docs, or a voice representing docs, be more involved in bringing up blueprint quality".

-Steve