[Openstack-docs] Documentation Bug Day - Choose the day

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Nov 19 22:25:35 UTC 2013

On 20/11/13 06:58, Steve Gordon wrote:
> [...]

For sure ... writing down exactly what needs to be changed so that
anyone can open the bug and start working on it would help a lot. So far
we tend to use the "Triaged" status to mark bugs that have this
information, as opposed to "Confirmed"

> tangentially related to that - is there a way to query for bugs against openstack-manuals that are also against one or more other projects?
You'd have to use the launchpad API, which is horrible, but I can get
you set up if you want.

> I ask because I came across some bugs that were filed against developer guides, fixed in the code of the relevant project (e.g. nova) but the relevant bug is still hanging open on openstack-manuals. I handled those I came across manually but it would be nice to identify any others falling into this category (couldn't see an easy way from advanced search).

Yup, so far this is just needing manual effort. The good news is - there
aren't too many of these.