[Openstack-docs] Icehouse release schedule and administrative items

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Nov 19 21:39:34 UTC 2013

Hi all,
A couple of items to note. One is, the Icehouse schedule is available:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Icehouse_Release_Schedule

I'd like to see if someone would like to run the autodoc tool after the
first milestone release, Dec. 5th. Anyone want this task?

Also, our release manager is changing the format of the weekly project
meeting to discuss cross-project issues. I attend this each week, and I'll
bring up doc issues here. Feel free to do so yourself as well.

Also, related to the Operations Guide, the infra team is meeting with
O'Reilly technical folks next week to work on the workflow that will enable
our toolchain to continue to make edits while their copyeditors do their
work.

As a reminder, tonight's the first Doc team meeting for the
Australian/China group. I've added it to the ical feed at
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Any questions? Let us know.