[Openstack-docs] A sincere apology

Atwood, Mark mark.atwood at hp.com
Tue Nov 12 19:21:20 UTC 2013

Hello Anne and the members of the OpenStack Docs Team,

Last week, the day after the Core Reviewer party hosted by myself and Monty,
it was pointed out that invitations had not gone out to the people on
openstack-doc-core.  My heart sank.  The oversight was not intentional, it's
just that as we were running queries against the gerrit SQL db and I was
crosschecking things on paper, I screwed up and missed you guys.

I'm very sorry.

When we reprise the event in Atlanta, I will make sure that the contributing
core reviewers from the docs team are invited.

Thank you for understanding, and again I apologize.

..m

Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director of Open Source Engagement for HP Cloud
W: +13602129721 M: +12064737118