[Openstack-docs] install guide

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Nov 7 22:54:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I just want to make an observation - we've never had a working install
guide at the Summit. But the fact we have one has been super helpful for
getting it tested. There are literally 10s of comments overnight each day
of the Summit.

We need to be sure we are keeping up with the changes to the install guide
by fixing what people tell us is wrong. Let's make install guide bug fixes
top priority for the next week to capitalize on all the testing that has
come in.

Also, please update https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HavanaDocTesting. For
example, there are doc comments confirming a page works on 13.04. We need
to ensure that's captured in the wiki page so we have an accurate
assessment.

Thanks all for the work on the install guide -- it is paying off, let's
take the time to clean up what's being tested.