[Openstack-docs] On translations and ITS

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Nov 1 22:39:25 UTC 2013

(CC OpenStack-i18n - consider joining!)

A very nice lead in discussion to our two sessions related to this at
the summit :)

Right now, we have some custom code for 1 that has been customised for
the OpenStack docs (for example, it excludes screen elements ;)), giving
some of the practical benefits of ITS. It's in tools/generatepot.

Looking forward to discussing more next week.

Regards,

Tom