[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I87a4affc45160796ff11c7b03e591e6aba73d62a

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Fri May 31 14:20:39 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/26020

Log:
commit 118e48bbeeddcb9a7358832fc8de2f3bd81a24df
Author: Andrea Rosa <andrea.rosa at hp.com>
Date:   Wed Feb 20 10:10:04 2013 +0000

    Give a way to save why a service has been disabled.

    Implements blueprint record-reason-for-disabling-service

    We added a field to the service table to log a reason when a service has
    been disabled.
    We added a new API extension called os-extended-services. The new extension
    will extend the os-services extension adding:
    - A method for disabling a service and specify a reason for that.

    PUT /v2/{tenant_id}/os-services/disable-log-reason

    When the os-extended-extension is loaded the call:

    GET /V2/{tenant_id}/os-services
    will return the list of services with reason information it that exists.

    DocImpact
    Change-Id: I87a4affc45160796ff11c7b03e591e6aba73d62a