[Openstack-docs] Openstack HA updated document

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Sun May 12 19:56:29 UTC 2013

Hi Deepak,

Glad for your help.

The step by step way to contribute to OpenStack Doc is mentioned here https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo

<snip>
Dear Sir ,

Presently i am working to build a high availability for openstack using Fedora 18 . I was referring your document which you submitted by you to openstack community

but i found that CRM shell is not supported by fedora 18 it is replaced by PCS Shell .
PCS shell used to build and manage Pacemaker and corosync system also.

I need to submit my updated document

Can you guide me how i can submit updated document to openstack community

Waiting for reply

Thanks
Deepak

Deepak Shripat Mane
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: deepak.mane at tcs.com

</snip>

Would love to get your contribtion on the HA doc.

Cheers!!

Atul
http://www.csscorp.com/common/email-disclaimer.php