[Openstack-docs] Folsom docs broken on website

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed May 8 15:15:27 UTC 2013

Hm. Good point, can you log a doc bug against Openstack-manuals so some one can work on it?

I think the fix involves a long listing of all Folsom titles linked on that page, which can be patched in openstack-manuals in www/Folsom/index.html.

Is there a particular guide we can help you find Ian?

Anne Gentle
Content Stacker
anne at openstack.org