[Openstack-docs] [ops-guide] PDF font-family specification

Masanori ITOH masanori.itoh at gmail.com
Sat May 4 16:52:06 UTC 2013

Hi David, Kato-san,

IPAex font which Kato-san mentioned is available here.

  http://ossipedia.ipa.go.jp/ipafont/ipaexfont/download.html#en

BTW, in Japan, IPA font is known to be a font with a bit strict license terms.
I'm feeling it could be better considering 'Takao Font', a derivative
of IPA font and is adapted as the default font by Ubuntu Japan team.

  https://launchpad.net/takao-fonts

Best regards,
Masanori