[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I9241137ad794cdf7f452ed84e9445f0e11fdd44e

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu May 2 17:13:28 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/26113

Log:
commit ba8195f58bf058a64fb19c93bdee1035ae95dbdd
Author: Phil Day <philip.day at hp.com>
Date:   Thu Apr 4 18:00:49 2013 +0100

    Allow a floating IP to be associated to a specific fixed IP

    The current floating IP API extension only accepts the instance ID
    and the floating address to be assigned. Where the instance is
    connected to more than one network the behaviour is to associated
    the floating IP with the first fixed IP of the instances
    (and to log a warning)

    This change introduces a new extension which wehn loaded adds a
    fixed IP address as an optional parameter, allowing the floating
    IP to be associated with a specific fixed IP.

    Without this extension, or without the optional parameters,
    the API behaviour is unchanged.

    If specified the fixed IP must be associated with the instance.

    DocImpact

    Implements blueprint multi-nic-floating-ip-assignment

    Change-Id: I9241137ad794cdf7f452ed84e9445f0e11fdd44e