[Openstack-docs] [ops-guide] PDF font-family specification

Tom Fifield fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au
Thu May 2 03:04:42 UTC 2013

Hi Kato san,

Thank you for your efforts, really very appreciated.

I'm just an author, rather than a font expert, but personally I think
probably it is important to have a font that supports Japanese well.

I have CC'd David Cramer, who is an expert in the documentation tool
chain and might be able to help.

@David, are you able to help Kato san choose a different font for the
operations guide that supports Japanese?

Regards,

Tom