[Openstack-docs] [ops-guide] PDF font-family specification

David Cramer david.cramer at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu May 2 01:54:39 UTC 2013

First, let me say that's very cool!

I can add fonts to Apache Fop in the clouddocs-maven-plugin. Is there a free/open source Japanese font that you recommend?

Regards,
David
From: KATO Tomoyuki [tomo at dream.daynight.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:44 PM
To: openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Openstack-docs] [ops-guide] PDF font-family specification

Hi all,

We are translating Operations Guide into Japanese.
Now, we've done almost 100%.
So, I tried to genarate PDF file while referring to wiki page[1].
Unfortunately, I got unreadable PDF file.
I guess that standard font-family "CartoGothicStd" does not support Japanese fonts.
Can I use alternative font-family?

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Translation

Thanks,

KATO Tomoyuki