[Openstack-docs] newly integrated projects need your guidance!

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Mar 29 19:35:12 UTC 2013

And I apologize that this particular email slipped under my radar! But
since we talked about your session and it's approved, I suppose it's all
good.

One thing I'd like all the integrated projects to take a look at is a
blueprint to restructure the documentation. Perhaps prior to the Summit you
can take a look at this:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprint-restructure-documentation

and bring your ideas about how Monitoring (Ceilometer) and Orchestration
(Heat) would fit into these main documents.