[Openstack-docs] Doc Translation (again)

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Mar 7 19:18:12 UTC 2013

Hi Masanori-san,

Unfortunately with the Booktype tool we used for the Operations Guide, we
do not have a translation toolchain. But, we do want to bring the content
into DocBook so that the Translation process will work with that book. What
is your timeline?

So far I do not have guidance about whether a CLA is required for
translators, but I will ask and get back to you.