[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I3ca0129086ff1df3a8faa2b3b8bd959c9b74103c

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu Mar 7 18:49:32 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/23840

Log:
commit dc29ab91e434335f4468427475baea23d2c68b7b
Author: Mauro S. M. Rodrigues <maurosr at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Date:   Thu Mar 7 13:25:09 2013 -0500

    Add MultipleCreate template and fix conflict with other templates

    This patch creates a dedicated xml template to the os-multiple-create extension
    when using return_reservation_id=True in the request. The previous code, with
    all extensions loaded, conflicted with security_groups extension.

    There is also a change in the response due to the new Template, but the only
    information removed is an empty metadata field (which made the previous xml
    output even more inconsisten with json). The consistency between json and xml
    will be treated in the next api version.

    DocImpact

    Fixes bug 1149526

    Change-Id: I3ca0129086ff1df3a8faa2b3b8bd959c9b74103c