[Openstack-docs] Doc Translation (again)

Masanori ITOH masanori.itoh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:25:09 UTC 2013

Hello Daisy, Anne,

In Japanese community, now there is a discussion on translating
the brand new Operations Guide into Japanese.

According to the following mail thread below, can I understand
that translators should follow the procedures described in the translation
wiki page?

   http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/Translation

Reading the page, I was not sure if translators are needed to sign
Individual Contributor's License Agreement or not. I'm happy if you
could help us a bit.

Thanks in advance,
Masanori