[Openstack-docs] newly integrated projects need your guidance!

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Thu Mar 7 16:48:48 UTC 2013

Hi, Folks,

I hope this is the right venue for asking this question. If not, please
redirect me.

The Ceilometer and Heat projects have recently become integrated projects
under the OpenStack umbrella. Both teams have a combined goal of starting
to work more closely with the documentation team, now that we're official.
To that end, I would like to propose a joint session for the ODS where we
can receive some direction from you all about how to make that go as
smoothly as possible.

So, is this a good idea? Should I propose that session, or should it be
someone on the doc team?

Thanks,
Doug