[Openstack-docs] [openstack/glance] DocImpact review request change I0ab9397e3663c6e2af8a18838f56803e64d84595

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Sat Mar 2 23:48:02 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/23349

Log:
commit effda5d66f7d084133fbe0b49d7ef6d0ca178e4a
Author: mathrock <nathanael.i.burton.work at gmail.com>
Date:   Sat Mar 2 14:20:08 2013 -0500

    v1 api image-list does not return shared images

    The addition of the status column on image_members for the v2 api broke
    backwards compatibility with the v1 api image members feature. This fix
    forces that member_status='all' is passed to all v1 api calls to ensure
    the v1 image members feature still works.

    Note: Any images shared prior to migration 016 will be marked as 'pending'
    yet will still be accessible via the v1 api since v1 has no notion of
    image 'member_status'. Additionally, any new images shared via the v1 api
    will follow the same behavior, being marked as 'pending'. In order for
    shared images to be used with v2 they will need to have a 'member_status'
    of 'accepted'.

    Change-Id: I0ab9397e3663c6e2af8a18838f56803e64d84595
    Fixes: bug #1132294
    DocImpact