[Openstack-docs] [openstack/swift] DocImpact review request change I0c31049c0842945cfe9ed26b2f54a99ecbfa70b3

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Wed Jun 19 05:16:37 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/32808

Log:
commit badfa5b43e9aa9ec7d4d08119449586efe92505b
Author: David Hadas <davidh at il.ibm.com>
Date:   Wed Jun 12 17:16:57 2013 +0300

    Account ACLs

    Add support for optional account ACLs:

    The authorization API is extended to include:
    container acls (as before) and account acls (new)

    tempauth was updated to demonstrate the change:
      account admins can use  X-Account-Read and X-Account-Write to set
      Accounts ACLs. In this way account admins can grant other users
      the ability to create/list/delete containers.

    Documentation was updated to descibe the optional new support.

    As before, it is upto the authorization system to decide which ACL
    to use and how.

    delay_denial was added to account GET/HEAD
    delay_denial was added to container PUT/POST/DELETE

    tests were added to ensure appropriate acls are sent

    DocImpact

    (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/swift/+spec/account-acls)
    Blueprint: Account ACLs support

    Change-Id: I0c31049c0842945cfe9ed26b2f54a99ecbfa70b3

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1192448