[Openstack-docs] Intro and example installations

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 18:42:29 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Well...in the current basic install I think we are transmitting all the RPC messages in plain text (unencrypted) although password authentication is applied - certainly there doesn't appear to be any SSL setup for QPID. So I think there is also the question of do we wish to complicate the most basic install with setting up message security properly or leave securing the deployment to a choose your own adventure component as well?

Thanks,

Steve