[Openstack-docs] [openstack/glance] DocImpact review request change I298c40b71ed0b8772ff956f61f8d94217bce0e11

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Jul 23 17:57:19 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/37123

Log:
commit 03bfc4e64a73652e9cd8fa3427a3de67fccd56cb
Author: Matthew Treinish <treinish at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Date:   Mon Jul 15 16:14:08 2013 -0400

    Turn off debug logging in sqlalchemy by default

    This commit adds a new config option sqlalchemy_debug which is used
    for enabling debug messages from sqlalchemy. Previously, this logging
    was enabled whenever debug was enabled. The debug log level for
    sqlalchemy prints out all SQL queries and results which is way too
    verbose for most cases where just debug logging is useful. This
    change disables this previous behavior by defaulting the new option
    to false and decoupling it from the debug config option.

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I298c40b71ed0b8772ff956f61f8d94217bce0e11

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1204205