[Openstack-docs] git review fails

Denis Bradford denisbatgm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:39:15 UTC 2013

Anybody got time to help me with my first review request? After
committed a fix from my branch I've been trying to push the changes
for review, but get an error:

~/openstack-manuals/doc/src/docbkx/openstack-compute-admin$ git review

  fatal:  A Contributor Agreement must be completed before uploading:
  https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/agreements
  Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.

Checking the URL above, my settings still say Accepted, so I don't
think the CLA is the problem. Since I've been able to clone, pull, and
commit, I'm stumped as to what the problem could be.

If it helps I'm currently logged in to #openstack-docs on IRC (nick
DenisBatHome).

tia,
Denis