[Openstack-docs] "moving parts" in Operations Guide

Akihiro MOTOKI amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 14:31:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

We Japanese OpenStack community are translating the Operations Guide
and now in the final review cycles.

During the review, we encountered a word which we can't understand clearly.
The word is "moving parts" in the following sentence:
"While OpenStack is composed of many components and moving parts,
backing up the critical data is quite simple"
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-ops/content/backup_and_recovery.html#what_to_backup

Could anyone describe what the word means?
I believe examples of "moving parts" help us understand it.

Thanks,
Akihiro