[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I2c1b63e41deca26f727fb9ed912a55494db9c76c

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Mon Jul 15 18:49:52 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/32568

Log:
commit 1fd958db043b3b0183f1d4beea0e16e4ea290a7e
Author: Nikola Dipanov <ndipanov at redhat.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 9 14:05:00 2013 +0200

    Servers API for the new BDM format

    This patch makes the nova API aware and able to accept the new block
    device mapping format introduced in
    If30afdb59d4c4268b97d3d10270df2cc729a0c4c when booting an instance.

    It does so by introducing a new extension into the v2 API. There is no
    v3 extension as part of this patch because volume extension is going
    away in v3 and thus this functionality can be part of the core servers
    extension. This will be done in a subsequent patch.

    The compute API create method will still convert these back to the
    legacy format for the time being until the compute API will know how to
    take advantage of the new format.

    As this change adds the new API extension, marking it as DocImpact so
    that the changes and the API data format can be documented.

    blueprint: improve-block-device-handling
    Change-Id: I2c1b63e41deca26f727fb9ed912a55494db9c76c

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1201549