[Openstack-docs] Howdy from prospective contributor

Denis Bradford denisbatgm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:14:26 UTC 2013

I've been investigating helping out with OpenStack docs. I've followed
the How-to as far as cloning and building DocBook guides on my Linux
box, but am not sure exactly what I should do next (other than read up
on the software). I'll troll these list pages for more clues.
Meanwhile, thought I'd just say hi and introduce myself -- correct me
if this isn't the right place.

I live in the Boston area. In day jobs I've documented IDEs and other
developer stuff, but am new to OpenStack, Python, and clouds. Longtime
open source weenie -- OpenStack looks like how software should be
done! As a longtime DocBook user and big fan of the new Webhelp
format, I think your doc tooling is pretty slick too.

Regards.
Denis Bradford