[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change Icc0a7df1f93da803bbb2d7c9d18a4ce42bbe6720

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Sat Jul 6 18:24:21 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/35822

Log:
commit f53b43ab851cf773c1d42bc3544725a420360877
Author: Burt Holzman <burt at fnal.gov>
Date:   Wed Jul 3 22:07:34 2013 -0500

    Change filters on getting instance metadata to AND instead of OR

    From the EC2 API on DescribeTags:

    http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/APIReference/ApiReference-query-DescribeTags.html

    You can specify multiple filters (for example, specify a specific
    resource type and tag values that contain the string database). The
    response includes information for a tag only if it matches all the
    filters that you specified. If there's no match, no special message is
    returned, the response is simply empty.

    The phrase "only if it matches all the filters" means we should AND
    search filters together.

    Fixes bug #1190845

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: Icc0a7df1f93da803bbb2d7c9d18a4ce42bbe6720

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1198504