[Openstack-docs] newbie stacker developer?

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:48:54 UTC 2013

Yah that would be awesome :)
I don't know how the different languages are managed by Horizon (ie - which files) but it's definitely a good idea :)
As for the workflow/ teams, specifics,  I don't really know if there is something to know.
I CCed our team that could help me on that one.

Razique Mahroua - Nuage & Co
razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tel : +33 9 72 37 94 15