[Openstack-docs] [Openstack-operators] Host key verification failed on VM Resize

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Fri Jan 4 19:25:08 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Pádraig Brady <P at draigbrady.com> wrote:

> On 01/04/2013 06:24 PM, Lorin Hochstein wrote:
>
>> Dave:
>>
>> The nova account needs to be able to do passwordless (i.e., key-based)
>> ssh between nodes so it can copy files across nodes for migrations and
>> resizes.
>>
>> This is documented in the Xen section of the admin guide (
>> http://docs.openstack.org/**folsom/openstack-compute/**
>> admin/content/introduction-to-**xen.html<http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/openstack-compute/admin/content/introduction-to-xen.html>),
>> but I'm pretty sure it applies to KVM as well, I'll file a doc bug about it.
>>

> You could reference/copy info from:
> https://fedoraproject.org/**wiki/Getting_started_with_**
> OpenStack_EPEL#Migrate_and_**Resize<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_EPEL#Migrate_and_Resize>

Pádraig:

What are the licensing issues regarding copying content from the Fedora
wiki to the OpenStack docs? I see the Fedora wiki content is licensed
under Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, and I know the OpenStack docs
are licensed under Apache 2.0, but I don't know if we can just copy
content, or we can copy but with a reference to the original source, or if
direct copying is disallowed because the licenses are incompatible in some
way.

Lorin

--
Lorin Hochstein