[Openstack-docs] Please tag openstack-doc-tools / next steps

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Dec 31 17:02:58 UTC 2013

On 12/31/2013 02:55 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Anne,
>
> when you're back to work and have some time, I would appreciate if you
> could tag the openstack-doc-tools repository so that it gets uploaded to
> PyPI at: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/openstack-doc-tools/
>
> Once this is done, we can move forward with gating of the repositories.
> I've asked the openstack-infra team for some more help and provided a
> plan on how to do this:
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2013-December/000591.html
>
> I'll start with the operations-guide and will then update
> openstack-manuals and the api-site.

FYI, the patch for operations-guide at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64561/ allows now running "tox" or "tox
-e checkbuild".

Once openstack-doc-tools is uploaded, we can use this for gating. A
first non-voting niceness change has been sent for review
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64567/). Once everything is in and
works fine, we can add further gates,