[Openstack-docs] Please tag openstack-doc-tools / next steps

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 31 15:32:46 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-31 09:23:05 -0600 (-0600), Anne Gentle wrote:
> Okay, I'm back Thursday this week -- and I will try to get my key
> signed before then.

Keep in mind that you don't need anyone to sign your OpenPGP key for
this. You merely need to generate a key to be able to sign and push
Git tags with it. Of course, once you *have* a key, you'll probably
want to collect a few signatures on it to increase our trust that
it's really you wielding it (but for now at least we have no formal
expectations around that).
--
Jeremy Stanley