[Openstack-docs] Translating API ref

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Dec 30 14:34:11 UTC 2013

On 12/30/2013 02:37 PM, Tom Fifield wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been contacted by someone who might have resources to do some
> translation of the api reference. However, I'm not 100% clear on the
> tooling changes required.
>
> It looks like we need to
>
> 0) change infra, so that openstack-doc-tools is available to jobs in the
> openstack-api-site repo

Yeah, I'm working on that part and currently are blocked by an infra
review ( https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62984/ ).

I've also done over the last days quite some changes to
openstack-doc-tools so that it can gate the api-site repo.

Reviews are welcome:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/openstack-doc-tools,n,z