[Openstack-docs] Publishing associate training guide

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Dec 29 18:09:30 UTC 2013

A lot less complicated. I agree with both of your proposals.
- Should I create a patch to remove training guides from stable/havana?
- Andreas will modify the manuals job to publish to docs.openstack.org/training-guides?
- Sean will maintain the state of the training guides within the training guides intro section

~sean