[Openstack-docs] Auto-generating Ceilometer documentation.

Cyril Roelandt cyril.roelandt at enovance.com
Thu Dec 19 19:26:26 UTC 2013

On 11/28/2013 09:33 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Cyril, I think you would build the WADL with the Sphinx extension as a
> Jenkins job, triggered when the Ceilometer gets an update. Then automate
> the patch proposal to the api-site similar to how translation jobs work. A
> human can then review the api-site patch (also similar to how translation
> jobs work). I'd rather not automate beyond creating the patch as we still
> want to review wording, meaning, and so on.

Hello Anne,

Seems like the patch that adds a WADL target to Ceilometer's build
system (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/57574/) should be merged quite
soon. I'll then need to write that Jenkins job. Do you know where I
could submit code to do that ? I'm new to Jenkins and the whole
OpenStack infrastructure :)

Cyril.