[Openstack-docs] Closing off stable/havana

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Dec 18 15:20:09 UTC 2013

Yep, you're on track with what I'm thinking. Prioritize actual incorrect
configuration information but otherwise don't backport just to match with
master. Make backports the exception not the rule.

I see this as "perfection is the enemy of the good" also -- which is a
judgement call but I think we can make that call pretty soon here.

Anne