[Openstack-docs] Closing off stable/havana

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:46:30 UTC 2013

Quite a few people seem to use the previous stable release for one reason
or another... most likely due to the various packaging mechanisms taking a
while to catch up.  I would at least like to see the install guide receive
patches for issues significant enough to leave the user with a broken
system under typical conditions.  For example, we should fix an
incorrect/missing configuration directive, but not a general
clarity/formatting/phrasing problem.  However, work on Icehouse
documentation should take priority over these patches.  I would really like
to see the Icehouse install guide work out of the box.