[Openstack-docs] Upgrading to Havana

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Dec 18 04:48:46 UTC 2013

I agree with that - it's related to install.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2013, at 10:41 PM, "Nick Chase" <nchase at mirantis.com<mailto:nchase at mirantis.com>> wrote:

Actually it sounds like an installation issue to me.   Basically you are installing the same version as the install guide, but with the special case that you already have the previous version installed.