[Openstack-docs] Upgrading to Havana

Summer Long slong at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 04:03:20 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Am triaging for bug day, and have signed up to do the upgrade notes (perhaps not on bug day, but you know what I mean). However, er, where should they go?

Currently, I'm only seeing the notes in the Ops manual, was there a consensus to put them somewhere else?
A new Upgrading article for the Havana page? The Installation Guide is already too bulky (would think).
Or have I missed them completely somewhere else?

Should they also be pulled out of the Ops guide (since upgrading is SO version-specific)?

thanks, Summer

--
Summer Long
OpenStack Documentation Lead