[Openstack-docs] Community communications guidelines proposal

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Dec 15 15:08:48 UTC 2013

This is great stuff. Guidelines for how to provide review comments, and some protocols for when and how to patch someone else's work would be awesome. Let me know how I can help.

Sent from my iPhone