[Openstack-docs] Community communications guidelines proposal

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Dec 13 23:36:39 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I liked Matthew's examples of how to nicely suggest improvements to commit
messages, review comments, and so on. Something about a monocle-wearing
English gentleman's polite speech leads me to believe that our community
members would appreciate some guidelines and training, but I don't know how
others feel about this under a "Documentation" umbrella. Perhaps it belongs
with the CodeReviewGuidelines? More input and discussion -- with the idea
being, how can we help improve communication around the code and docs?