[Openstack-docs] First time docs contributors

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Dec 10 19:41:27 UTC 2013

While Doc Bug Day isn't geared towards on-boarding new docs contributors, I
do want to ensure we have a step-by-step instruction set for newcomers. I
wrote up this wiki page based on an open source workshop at Grace Hopper
earlier this year.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo/FirstTimers

Matt Kassawara (Sam-I-Am on IRC) walked through it today, and I think it's
tested enough to send to a wider group now. Feel free to send it to others
who want to get that first patch through, and edit as you see fit!